Pages

Labels

Friday 12 April 2013

Gears of War Cake


Gaming has been a well-incorporated part of my childhood. My dad used to work in an electronics shop when I was a child, and he would bring home a lot of the latest in gaming consoles, computer games, etc. It was a lot of fun playing, as well as watching particularly my brother or my mum playing. We had Super Mario, Zonic the Hedgehog, Zelda, Street Fighter, Altered Beast, Tekken, Zombies ate my Neighbours, Decap Attack, and maaany more, and that's just for the consoles. I've played some good games as a grown up as well, like the Heroes of Might and Magic-games (which I used to play with my husband when we were 16-17, and still do on occasion), or Broken Sword-games on PC or Playstation. I've watched as the gaming world has changed into something all-consuming for a lot of people, as technology and graphics improve and the internet grows so vast and very accessible, and I'm curious to see what this world will look like when my children are old enough to be part of it. My eldest has already started playing some innocent PC-games, and I know a lot of children her age have access to the latest console-stuff and often to their parents Iphones. 

There's no question games like these play a big role in most young (and relatively young) peoples lives. No surprise then, when someone orders a Gears of War-cake for their husband. Yeah, good sh*t!








Chocolate cake with chocolate cream and marzipan on top



Enjoy the Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Så utrolig kult! Jeg ønsker meg også spillkake... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du har jo bursdag snart også :3

    ReplyDelete