Pages

Labels

Sunday 6 January 2013

An exiting new year... And some cupcakes!

Well, here we are, a week into 2013 - the world hasn't ended yet (as far as we know; we might be existing in some sort of Lost-universe, who knows...), and I'm pretty sure this will be an eventful year for most of us. Among my family and friends we have a lot of round number birthdays this year, my 30th being among them. Cake requests for this year started to come in around autumn of 2012, so I might be even more busy in my kitchen than ever before. And I was supposed to stop crocheting/knitting so much, but I have a few projects going in that department already. And I'm trying to start writing a bit more efficiently (the results of which I'm probably not going to share on a blog, unless it gets published :p). And how about finding a real job..? We'll see. Time is of the essence, as a Warcraft-elf once said. Here are the first cupcakes of 2013 :)

Lemon cupcake with lemon curd center and vanilla buttercream-frosting

Dark, rich chocolate cupcakes with mocca and peppermint frosting

A plus carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
 

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment